origami dreams
I decided that I wanted to have a seperate blog for my time in Japan, because when it's over I wanted to have something I could save, so I created this one.
As always, I'll probably be tweaking the design for the next week or two. Let me know if you like it.
I have just a smidge over a week to go before I leave, and I can't wait. It's awesome to think that the next time I post, it will be from Tokyo.
As always, I'll probably be tweaking the design for the next week or two. Let me know if you like it.
I have just a smidge over a week to go before I leave, and I can't wait. It's awesome to think that the next time I post, it will be from Tokyo.


1 Comments:
my god, update already!!
don't keep your fans awatin'!!!
btw, check it out
Post a Comment
<< Home